Jointly organized by ELCINA and Messe München India, as an investor forum in the Electronic System Design & Manufacturing segment, the CEO Forum took place for the very first time at electronica India 2016 and brought together states representatives and delegates looking for new business opportunities across India.
|Date:||December 16, 2021|
|Venue:||Cassia Hall, Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bengaluru|
|The CEO Forum will be available for online participants as well.|
|Registration link CEO Forum 2021|
Catalysts for exponential growth of digitalization
- Emerging areas of opportunities for EMS and components
- How to build scale in EMS – assessment of the size of the opportunities and tackling key challenges
- Building the ecosystem to tap these opportunities
- Developing a robust skill and talent ecosystem to leverage opportunities surge
Mr. Sanjay Agarwal, President ELCINA & MD, Globe Capacitors Ltd.
Mr. Atul B Lall, MD & Vice Chairman, Dixon Technologies India Ltd.
Mr. Banmali Agrawala, President – Infrastructure, Defence & Aerospace and Global Corporate Affairs, Tata Sons Private Ltd.
Mrs. Anandi Ramalingam, CMD, Bharat Electronics Ltd.
Mr. Sanjay Naik, CEO & MD, Tejas Networks Ltd.
Guest of Honor:
Dr. E.V. Ramana Reddy, IAS, Addl. Chief Secretary, Department of Electronics, IT, Biotechnology and Science & Technology, Government of Karnataka (confirmation awaited)
Vote of Thanks:
Messe Muenchen India Pvt. Ltd.
Panel discussion: Development of components ecosystem for accelerating growth of digital economy
- Increase the value addition
- Reduce the dependence on imports – assess the most pressing requirements and level of dependence
- Start to build a basic semiconductor eco-system
Session moderator: confirmation awaited
- Mr. Sanjay Naik, CEO & MD, Tejas Networks Ltd.
- Mr. Sasikumar Gendham, MD, Salcomp Manufacturing
- Mr. Ramesh Kannan, CMD, Kaynes Technology India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. A. K. Jain, ED, Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (Electronics Division) & CMD, HMT Ltd.
Mr. Rajesh Rawat
Tel.: +91 11 41615985, 26924597
Cell: +91 911445890